Poster "16 things to learn from the dog" - black / white
Nicely designed poster in minimalist style black / white. The poster contains sixteen thought-provoking things to learn from the dog.
Copyright Shiro & Malou
Dimensions: 30 × 20 cm
Items with 16 things to learn from the dog. Will be something extra on the wall, and a perfect gift to give away.
Dimensions: 30x20 cm
- Wake up every day in a happy mood
- Do not care about race, age or origin
- Never say no to sweets
- Be loyal to your friends
- Feel free to take a nap in the middle of the day
- Do not be far-sighted
- See life as an adventure
- Love yourself
- Eat every meal as if it were your last
- When you see someone you like, behave like you haven't seen them in years
- live in the moment
- Give everyone you like a kiss
- You never get too old to play
- It is not in the big things that one finds joy, but in the small ones. Often a tennis ball is enough.
- Do not forget to stop and smell the flowers
- Some things you just have to pee on and then move on
Copyright: Shiro & Malou